Yes, another MeMe (or is it meme?) here on JeezJosie.com because gosh – I’ve got SO much DnD “lit” publishing this month, I had to break it up with some less… “serious” posts.
I found, as usual, these questions on Tumblr and thought, well… some of them are new-ish. So let’s give it a try. Why? Because its my blog and I can do what I want.
50) Do you believe in magic? In a weird whimsical way, yes. But in reality, yes.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? I have a long memory, yeah. I hate it about myself, but I definitely hold grudges.
52) What is your astrological sign? Taurus
53) Do you save money or spend it? Both. Working on being a better saver.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased? Mark’s GPS, I think, other than groceries.
55) Love or lust? Lust for your Love.
56) In a relationship? Married, so yeah.
57) How many relationships have you had? That’s hard to quantify. Two “sexual” relationships, others that were online and intensely felt…
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not a chance.
59) Where were you yesterday? Right where I am now. Sitting at my work computer in my PJs watching TV and waiting for calls. LOL.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? *looks* The mechanical pencil I use for gaming is less than six inches from my hands on the keyboard. It is pink. Other pens nearby. Books on the shelf. My phone case.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? God, no. Ugh. No.
62) What’s your favorite animal? Venna.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? …baked goods? I don’t have one. But I imagine giving people baked goods helps.
64) Where is your best friend? Mark? At work. Tim? At home in E-Burg, I imagine.
66) What is your heritage? English, Irish (or Scottish? I forget) and Italian.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Working. Like every night.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? I would. I am loyal, a good listener, non-demanding, funny as hell, and I like food. What’s not to like?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Get fired, save a dog.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I would. I would tell everyone I love and tell them how much I love them. I would not work. I would write, I would visit my distant loved ones, and I would have as much sex with my husband as possible before I dropped dead.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Shit. Can you have Love without Trust?
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Canned Heat, Jamiroquai.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? Eff you. I’m not putting that on the interwebs.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Laughter, honesty, respect.
77) How can I win your heart? You can’t.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Maybe.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Being born. For sure.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 9 Wide
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? This Chick Rocked. She was Loved. She gave Love. She died Happy.
82) What is your favorite word? Fuck.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Attack.
84) What is a saying you say a lot? Sonuvabitch!
85) What’s the last song you listened to? “Let it Go”. Yeah.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors? Tangerine Orange
87) What is your current desktop picture? It rotates every 15 minutes; its some weird anemone flower at the mo.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I wouldn’t.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? …I don’t know. I truly try to be honest. I value honesty.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do? Pull the covers over my head. You’re always safe under the covers, right?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Yum. Something that would allow me to get super-rich and help people. Is super-rich a super-power? I want that.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? God… I don’t know. I’d rather stay with a lifetime with Mark than pick one memorable half hour.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I think all my horrible experiences made me whom I am today. And I like me.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? I wouldn’t, proably.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? If I can take Mark, New Zealand.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? Not that I know of – but I have in the past.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes. Mostly, outside the car, but due to being IN the car.
98) Ever been on a plane? Of course.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Love each other. Life is too short for hate.
Note: Image is “FAQ” by (beni_bb) from SXC.hu