Yeah, I’m tired of writing about how depressed, scared, sick, whatever I am. Today, I’m breaking the mold and answering 101-150 of a list of 150 questions I stumbled upon while browsing Tumblr recently.
Forgive the throw-away post, but maybe if you read it, you’ll learn something new about me. Whee!
And awaaaaaaay we go…
101. Do you type fast? Oh, hells yes. Used to be better – more accurate. These days I’m easily over 90, but at my best… 114 with +/- 2 errors.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? I try not to believe in regrets. But yeah, the older I get the more hindsight bites me.
103. Can you spell well? Very.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Of course. Who would possibly answer no to this?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? Oh yes. Keggers, family reunion parties, beach parties, camping bonfires, sitting-out-in-the-backyard bonfires…
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? …probably.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes. And the last time I was 8 and I got bucked off.
108. What should you be doing? Paying more attention to work…
109. Is something irritating you right now? I had to reschedule my cardiologist appointment and I’m afraid I’m dying.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Mm. And I was young, dumb, in love. Idiotic.
111. Do you have trust issues? You asked this one before, and yes, I do.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My husband.
113. What was your childhood nickname? Moo.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Of course. Been to 39 states, I think.
115. Do you play the Wii? Have done, don’t do. Would do.
116. Are you listening to music right now? No, TV.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Homemade Rocks.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Yeaaaaah!
119. Favourite book? Hard to choose one. Books are life.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Not exactly. But I’m a bit of a scaredy-cat.
121. Are you mean? I can be.
122. Is cheating ever okay? Fuck no. If it is okay – it isn’t cheating its polyamory or open relationships or something.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? No. Why would you? Life is dirt.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes!
126. Are you currently bored? In general.
127. What makes you happy? That this survey is almost done.
128. Would you change your name? Nah, I love my name. But I also used to wish my middle name was Opal.
129. What your zodiac sign? Taurus
130. Do you like subway? Never ridden one. I’m okay with the restaurants, I guess.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Tell him, sorry, I’m married and you’re gay.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? FFS. You are a repetitive little git.
133. Favourite lyrics right now? I wanna know the way you feel, wanna know the way you taste.
134. Can you count to one million? I could, I won’t.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? That I had a boyfriend in Vegas.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Don’t even have a door.
137. How tall are you? 5’4″
138. Curly or Straight hair? Born curly, wavy-ish now.
139. Brunette or Blonde? Redhead.
140. Summer or Winter? Spring or Fall. Fall!
141. Night or Day? Night.
142. Favourite month? May!
143. Are you a vegetarian? Fuck no.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? All of the alls.
145. Tea or Coffee? Tea
146. Was today a good day? It was a day.
147. Mars or Snickers? Snickers
148. What’s your favourite quote? Uhhh…
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Sometimes.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? I’m too lazy to go find a book. There aren’t any near me except my Kindle app on the phone and that doesn’t have page number exactly.
Note: Image is “dices” by (tijmen) from SXC.hu