Yeah, I’m tired of writing about how depressed, scared, sick, whatever I am. Today, I’m breaking the mold and answering 51-100 of a list of 150 questions I stumbled upon while browsing Tumblr recently.
Forgive the throw-away post, but maybe if you read it, you’ll learn something new about me. Whee!
And awaaaaaaay we go…
51. Ever wished you were someone else? Oh, I don’t know. I like me, even when I hate me. Being someone else would be weird. I would like to be me, only rich.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? How fat I am. How broke we are.
53. Favourite makeup brand? Um… Zoya
54. Favourite store? Amazon.com, didn’t we already do this?
55. Favourite blog? Oh gosh. I still love “The Pioneer Woman”, but I follow a few Tumblr blogs for beautiful art, historical fashion, Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder stuff.
56. Favourite colour? Tangerine, naturally.
57. Favourite food? Bacon.
58. Last thing you ate? Ice. I chewed on some ice. I had a salad for dinner an hour or two ago.
59. First thing you ate this morning? Licorice Jelly Beans.
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Haha – the first thing that comes to mind is the “Big Toe” award from 5th Grade Camp at Seabeck. *sigh* I had to get towed in more times than anyone else.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? Nope. Not even once.
62. Been arrested? For what? Nope. Not even once.
63. Ever been in love? Mm… yep.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? Ew, really? Well, I was like 19 and never been kissed. My friend, Lenora, told her semi-boyfriend-like-guy (an army guy who hung out with my sister and her friends) that and he insisted that we “fix that”. His tongue was gross and probing and he tasted like chaw. Ick. My second kiss was much better.
65. Are you hungry right now? Nope.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? A) if I had “Tumblr” friends, I’d say that just like my “online” friends, they are REAL friends. B) No. Or I wouldn’t have “real” friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Ugh. Facebook, I guess.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Ugh. Tumblr, I guess.
69. Are you watching tv right now? Yep. Listening to a DVR’d episode of “The Voice” while working.
70. Names of your best friends? Timothy. Mark. Paul & Mike, count, I guess. Rhesa. Evie. Mom. LOL.
71. Craving something? What? Don’t ask.
72. What colour are your towels? Rusty Orange. Brown. Retro-looking.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Sometimes Venna sleeps with us. Tee-hee.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? I have a few in storage, but none out. Mark has “Petey” the puppy I bought him while he was recovering.
75. Favourite animal? Dogs
76. What colour is your underwear? Stripey.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both, mixed. Yum.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Mint Chocolate.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Bright orange.
80. What colour pants? Bright green with “XOXO” on them.
81. Favourite tv show? The Walking Dead is the one I look the most forward to these days.
82. Favourite movie? Sheesh…
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? Didn’t even know there was a second one.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? All the Alls. Cady’s parents.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? The little fluffy baby octopus.
87. First person you talked to today? Mark.
88. Last person you talked to today? Some guy in Africa.
89. Name a person you hate? I try not to waste time hating.
90. Name a person you love? You!
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? So. Many. People.
92. In a fight with someone? No, too busy being awesome.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? None.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? A dozen?
95. Last movie you watched? Dead Before Dawn, a couple nights ago on Netflix.
96. Favourite actress? Lupita Nyang’o is thrilling me these days.
97. Favourite actor? Heath Ledger.
98. Do you tan a lot? Not even a little. I burn if I even think about the sun.
99. Have any pets? Venna, a fifteen month old Australian Shephard/Golden Retriever mix. She’s sleeping next to me now.
100. How are you feeling? Scared that I’m dying.
Note: Image is “150 Questions” by (me)