I haven’t done one of these in ages, and since I’m not posting actively on Facebook anymore, I’m going to go back to posting whatever I want, whatever strikes my little Nubby heart, whenever I feel like it, right here on JeezJosie.com.
So, here’s today’s MEME:
Four Names I Get Called:
4. Juicy (…foreign accents, tee-hee)
Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Anchorage, AK
2. Spokane, WA
3. Newport, PA
4. The cab of a tractor trailer (…previously, and soon, again)
Four Things I Love to Watch:
1. The Walking Dead
2. The Talking Dead
3. Cutthroat Kitchen
4. Bob’s Burgers
Four Places I’ve Visited:
1. Vancouver, BC
2. El Paso, TX
3. Mount Rushmore, SD
4. Nesmé (tee-hee)
Four Things I Love to Eat:
2. Peanut Butter
3. Yangnyeom Chicken (from Korealicious)
1. Turkey Hill Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey (Diet)
2. Tea, hot
3. Tea, iced
4. Cranberry Juice (with or without vodka)
Four Pets I’ve Had:
1. Shelly Boy, a black lab
2. Juno-Felicity, a calico housecat
3. Nilili, a goldfish
4. Venna, a golden retriever/aussie pup
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Iditarod Pup-Minder, Mountain Meadows Farm (amongst other fun jobs there)
2. Interstate Drug Runner, MTS (legal, delivering medicine & medical supplies)
3. Senior IT Analyst – Overnights, IMF
4. Professional Truck Driver, ???
Four Musicians/Bands I Love:
1. Meghan Tonjes
2. Bowling for Soup
3. Bryan Adams
4. Glee Cast (yeah, really)
Four Movies I Can Rewatch Over & Over:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. A Knight’s Tale
Four Songs I Adore:
1. “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars
2. “Sugar” by Maroon 5
3. “Violence & Bloodshed” by Manowar
4. “Beautiful Goodbye” by Amanda Marshall
5. “Hell to Pay” by Leah Andreone
Four Recurring Nightmares I’ve Had:
1. All/Most of my teeth falling out (sometimes broken, sometimes whole)
2. Myself & my family were anthropomorphic raisins being chased through a dollhouse by a murderous bull-mouse.
3. The Chester-Morse Dam breaks and a tidal wave of water hits my hometown… I am on top a boulder and I am trying to save someone I love… a few times, I was successful.
4. I am being chased by a seven foot tall snake-man-creature with the Devil in his eyes, usually into a cave filled with venomous, evil snakes.
Aren’t you glad I shared, today?
On another note, Mark & I are getting super psyched to leave for orientation with our new company. I picked up my Class A, we’ve packed up most of the house, and we’ve ordered a few necessities for comfort on the road. Can’t wait! Hope to update frequently once we’re on the road!
Note: Image is “Weird ?, Weird Answers” by Me