Yeah, I’m tired of writing about how depressed, scared, sick, whatever I am. Today, I’m breaking the mold and answering 50 of a list of 150 questions I stumbled upon while browsing Tumblr recently.
Forgive the throw-away post, but maybe if you read it, you’ll learn something new about me. Whee!
And awaaaaaaay we go…
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? Mark, my husband.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy. So shy. Except when I drink OR when I DM.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?My mom, sister, bro-in-law, nephew, and as-yet-unborn nibling! Also, my bestie, TIMOTHY!
4. Are you easy to get along with? I’m very easy going, usually, though I recently found out I am known at work as a “stickler”, a “hard -ass”, and as someone who doesn’t take shit. So, yeah.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? He has, long ago, when we still drank. Poor guy.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Funny, intelligent people. Nice eyes, soft smile, sincerity.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? Hells yes, until death do us part. (This list was obviously written for young Tumblr-ers… teens, likely).
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?Hmm. Well, sexually/romantically – my husband. But just in general, I’ve been thinking a lot about my nephew, Malakai, lately. I hope he knows how much his Auntie Josie loves him. I hate being so far from family.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Depends on who with and what the subject matter is.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Most recently, my husband, but I fondly remember lots of long talks under the stars with one of my high school besties, Lynders.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? Uh, its from Amazon saying my order shipped. Before that, my Mom telling me she loves me – right before she left on a cruise!
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Hmm. Affected, Meghan Tonjes. That’s the only one popping into my head tonight. Sorry. I’ll get back to you.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Oh yeah. So much.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? I hope luck exists, because sometimes I need it, and I have faith that miracles do.
15. What good thing happened this summer? Last summer? Uh, I thought I was dying and went to the hospital to find out I’m severely anemic.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? As soon as he wakes up for any reason.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Seems likely.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Dear God, no. He won’t remember me, it was like, 25 years ago.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Used to…but haven’t had a suitable tub in ages.
20. Do you like your neighbors? Our closest ones, yes. Our outer ones, no.
21. What are you bad habits? Eating, procrastinating, biting my nails.
22. Where would you like to travel? Honestly, these days I have little desire to travel. I like home. Home is safe and home is good. But I would like to see my family more, and I’d like to see Greece & Tokyo & London someday…
23. Do you have trust issues? Pfft – what fatchick doesn’t?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Kissing Mark. Hugging Venna.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? The surplus of chub.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Get up and pee.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Nope. I’m pretty comfortable.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My mom, or Mark.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? With me? Yes.
30. Do you ever want to get married? I am married. I won’t ever marry again.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail? Is it? Yes. Typo is not mine.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Alyson Hannigan. Brad Pitt circa Troy.
33. Spell your name with your chin. …I did, but you can’t see it. So there.
34. Do you play sports? What sports? Nope. Got a Varsity Letter in Knowledge Bowl in High School though.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Fuck me. Neither.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Oh yeah.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Nothing, that’s why they’re silent.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Mark, only richer. Much richer. HAHA
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Amazon
40. What do you want to do after high school? …really? *sigh* I wanted to be a teacher. Now I’m sure I don’t.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on the offense, to be honest. Child rapists? No. Me slipping up on a diet? Yes.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? That I’m being me.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Constantly. Probably to the point that it is off putting.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Space. The bottom of the ocean is fucking terrifying!
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The love in my life.
46. What are you paranoid about? Being disliked. Being stinky. Being hated.
47. Have you ever been high? I can neither confirm, nor deny.
48. Have you ever been drunk? Not in like, six or more years.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? I ate a gigantic spoonful of peanut butter earlier. Not even because I was hungry, but because I was angry that I have to give up all the junk for realsies.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Black.
Note: Image is “dices” by (tijmen) from SXC.hu